Board of Directors
Please know that InterCommunity can only do this important work with the diligent support of individuals willing to volunteer as Board Directors for the organization.
Our Board Directors have a wide range of talents and skills, but all share the strong commitment to the organization’s mission, communities, and clients. We ask that all Board Directors to view themselves as AMBASSADORS of InterCommunity.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Director on InterCommunity or InterCommunity Recovery Center’s Board of Directors, please contact: Kimberly L. Beauregard, LCSW, President & CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.291.1340.
- Board Chairman: Kenneth Reed, United Technologies Corporation
- Board Vice Chairman: Rebecca Paolino, Gerace and Associates
- Secretary: Alan Coker, CW Resources
- Treasurer: Guergana Rangatcheva, CohnReznick LLP
- Director: Samuel Beason, The Hartford
- Director: Jeffrey Carpenter, CohnReznick LLP
- Director: Edward Casares, Retired Hartford Fire Chief
- Director, Brian Cutino, The Hartford
- Director: John Motley, Motley Consulting
- Director: Michael Perry, United Technologies Corporation
- Director: Anita Ramsundar
- Director: Marybeth Scanlon, Hartford Hospital
InterCommunity Recovery Centers, Inc.
- Board Chairman: Brian Cutino, The Hartford
- Board Vice Chairman: Robert S. Rudewicz, Substance Abuse Action Council of Central CT
- Treasurer: Kenneth Reed, United Technologies Corporation
- Secretary: Michael Perry, United Technologies Corporation
- Director: Meghan Blanchette, Sports Clips
- Director: James Kelly, Esquire
- Director: Matt Kurtz, Wesleyan University
- Director: Theresa Velez, Hartford Police Department